To AutoColor Customers,
As the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation evolves, we wanted to reach out and share a few facts and actions we are taking to keep our business locations safe and clean for you, our employees and the community at large.
We are following the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and public health agencies. In Addition, the following practices are in place at our Middleton and East Madison Locations:
- Fact: AutoColor and all auto repair companies are deemed ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES, so we will be open.
- Our team will refrain from shaking hands with guests or each other.
- We are devoted to cleaning our locations with a special emphasis in cleaning common areas.
- Guest areas and high traffic and touch points will be sprayed and wiped down multiple time a day.
- Customer coffee will not be served to eliminate a source of infection.
- Steering wheels, door handles, shifters and keys will be wiped down when vehicles are returned to our customers after work is completed.
Our website is a great way to learn more about the wide number of services delivered by AutoColor. Please review the site and ask us about how your vehicle can benefit from any or all the services offered.
We appreciate your business and are committed to keeping AutoColor safe for your car and for it’s owner.
Because the health situation is evolving, we will continue to update tis page as needed.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you.
The AutoColor Team